Offering Social Media and Technical Workshops
MasterClass Business Workshops
We are providing a range of workshops in November and December 2014 from Free Technical Seminars to Business Development and digital Marketing.
We are also offering a FREE Seminar on Microsoft Office 365 and Azure Public Cloud Book Here, on all workshops.
This seminar is aimed at any Private Individual, Business, IT professional, Technical Administrators that take part in evaluating, planning, deploying, and operating Office 365 services.
With regards to the workshops, whether a complete novice with Social Media, or you already have some understanding, we take you by the hand and show how any business, in any market, can be profitable with Social Media.
As well as training on, throughout the events below, you will learn:
- Ways To Consistently Build A Following Of Your Target Market.
- Steps To Turn Followers Into New Business.
- Why Businesses Fail With Social Media – And How To Avoid These Mistakes.
- How To Use Social Media For 20 Mins Per Day – And Achieve Your Objectives.
- What Time To Use Social Media For Maximum Exposure.
- How To Avoid Being ‘Salesy’ And Still Win New Business.
- Scaling Your Efforts.
- How To Deliver A Tangible And Reliable ROI.
- Winning New Business – Today, Tomorrow And Long Term.
- The Step Formula For Social Media Success.
This session really does lift the lid on Twitter and looks at the many ways companies can use it. We look at how organisations can, at 140 characters a tweet, turn this into a powerful marketing tool. Using a mix of case studies and real-time examples we will explore how your company can maximise the use of Twitter.
- Creating tweets, notifications, using video and images.
- Using retweets, notifications, direct messages, shortened URL’s and hashtags.
- Building and nurturing a following.
- Exploring how companies use Twitter: engagement, PR, brand building, selling, customer care, sales promotion and much more.
- Monitoring, researching and listening.
- How to make the most out of new Twitter profiles.
Blogging has undoubtedly been the driving force behind social media adoption and many organisations – in both private & public sector, government and education use them. This session looks at how companies use them and how you could benefit from them.
- How are companies using blogs – brand awareness, customer engagement, as a PR tool.
- How can use use blogs?
- Exploring blog platforms, types of blogs and the content you would use.
- A look at blog ambassadors, blog strategies, editorial calendars and embedding content.
- What are micro blogs?
Explore how your organisation can leverage the power of Facebook to improve its marketing efforts? How are organisations like Price Waterhouse, Aviva and Dell using Facebook and what are the implications of using Facebook for your organisation?
- What are Facebook pages?
- How are organisations using them?
- Deconstructing Facebook Pages – updates, cover photos and apps
- Content creation looking at types of content – text, video, images, links hashtags – and how to create engagement.
- How to generate more followers (likes)
- Facebook ads and sponsored stories – how to use them to target specific audiences.
LinkedIn is one of the biggest Professional Networking sites in the world. So, how does an organisation use it to develop new contacts, to enhance the online image of their company, to talk and engage with their peers and to advertise to specific audiences?
- Creating high quality LinkedIn profiles
- Developing connections and recommendations
- Degrees of separation, introductions and InMail
- Creating meaningful updates, segmenting them and sponsoring them.
- Creating ads to target and reach out to new audiences.
- Exploring open and private Groups: Inviting People, Managing a Group, and more
- Creating, Following and Updating Company Pages
About Trainer Elio Assuncao
Through starting and growing two businesses with social media marketing, and consulting Elio Assuncao knowledge of social media marketing is based directly on experience, not theory.
From devising a social media strategy through to implementing a daily / weekly and monthly action plan for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and other channels.
Elio owns and runs one the largest social media networks in the UK, established since 2008.
Does Elio practice what he preaches?
He does indeed! Elio is active daily on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Blog several times weekly.
To learn more about how Elio can help your business achieve the results possible through social media, attend one of the Masterclass events at your earliest convenience.